Monday, November 8, 2010

Nuggets' Anthony: Chicago a 'top three' NBA city

K.C. Johnson put together an article which included questions with direct answers from Carmelo Anthony on Monday. I enjoyed that the article was set up in a question-answer format because it was easy to follow and I was able to see exactly what Anthony said.  As a Chicago Bulls fan, it was flattering to read the many positive things Anthony had to say about the city itself and some Bulls players. Johnson included great questions, like “where does Chicago rank for you in NBA cities?” It was straight forward and Anthony was able to give a direct answer, that put a lot of speculation to the side. Johnson also included questions that solidified Anthony’s commitment to the Nuggets at the time, something many Denver fans may be questioning with all of the talk about him wanting out. Anthony said, “I have to focus on being a Nugget and playing Nuggets basketball.” I enjoyed the format of the story because I haven’t read a question and answer article on the Tribune website yet. It’s nice to see diverse writing so I applaud Johnson’s decision to set the article up like he did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment